Kuika Release Notes
What is new
- Signature Widget: A new widget has been added. You can create a drawing canvas on your app screen with this widget.
- When an app is copied or imported from a JSON file standart screens (i.e. Signin, OpeningPage) will not be created.
- The requirement to have the “/” at the end of the custom core API URL is removed when downloading.
- The bug which was producing erroneous SQL in the expressions with 2-level entiry relationship (i.e. myProfile.settings.configuration) has been fixed.
- After copying a screen, the bug causing the expressions to be copied in the wrong places in the new screen has been fixed.
- The bug with Radius Styling is fixed.
- The bug with 4-step styling (Container: padding) has been fixed.
- “Type system is not up to date” error occurring when generating after an undo operation, has been fixed.
- A bug when triggering other events with EVENT function has been fixed.
- The bug causing TIMER function raise an error if the called event does nothing has been fixed.
- Double displaying of some features (with the same names) in the styling list has been eliminated.