Kuika Release Notes
- You can now copy screen between applications.
- You can now copy display item between applications.
- You can now copy styling between applications.
- You can drag and drop display item objects, put them in other display items or remove them in the left-hand treeview menu.
- The display item that you select on the design canvas is highlighted in the left-hand treeview menu.
- You can switch between the screens with "Shift+tab" short-cut key combination.
- Highlighted view of the selected display item in the canvas has been updated.
- When a variable's expression is clicked to be viewed or changed, selected variable is highlighted.
- In the design canvas Right-click Menu has been added. "Copy", "paste", "delete" actions can also be performed from this menu.
- In the left-hand treeview menu Right-click Menu has been added. "Copy", "paste", "delete" actions can also be performed from this menu.
- DATETOLOCALETIMESTRING - Converts and returns time field in a DateTime type data into string.
- NOWSERVER - As an alternative to TODAY function, this function returns server time.
- In the Modeler view for an entity, Delete button will not be displayed for the primary key fields.
- Visual problems in the Styling area has been eliminated.
- Settlement of the features to set the four-sides of the selected object like margin, padding has been arranged to show the changed side of the object in the Styling area.
- Icons have been added to Application, Model and Function boxes to prevent confusion.
- Visual design of the warning and error boxes has been improved to enable easy reading.
- When a text is written in the "Search" box in the toolbox, the fields with found results will be automatically opened.
- The bug for creating an incomplete code "On successful login" event has been fixed.
- The bug related to displaying decimal numbers has been fixed.
- The bug causing Design Mode to close when running "Undo" operation has been fixed.
- The bug of preventing usage of a previously used but deleted field name has been fixed in the Modeler.
- The bugs in the "required" and "unique" options have been fixed.
- The bug causing the "Loading Spinner" stop early in some cases has been fixed.
- The bug that causes Search operation in Functions tab not to operate has been fixed.