Kuika Release Notes
- Download Tab: You can now download your applications from this tab.
- “App Only” : only downloads your app as usual,
- “App+ Kuika” : downloads Kuika structures like Authentication API, shell application that will be required for your application to run on an onpremise environment in a single package with the application.
- Intellisense has been released for the expressions. When writing the parameters of a function you will now see the function documentation and the parameter definition on each parameter.
- Tab view which was used previously for switching between the screens when developing in the application designer canvas has been removed. Browsing the screens on the development canvas can now be done from the drop-down menu on the left-upper-hand of the platform.
- Theme selection, screen size setting and device preview feature have been moved to the bottom area of the platform.
- Short-cuts for "UNDO" and "REDO" operations and Action Lists for switching between the previous steps and successor steps have been added on the left-upper-side of the platform.
- When you have made a change in the event definition, it will not be necessary to click on the Save button. The changes in the actions will be automatically saved.
- The definitions for all the functions have been updated. When writing an expression, you will now see up-to-date and clear function suggestions.